Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Open House Products

Here are some products that will ONLY be offered at our Mom's Day Open House (May 11th & 12th from 9-4). For more info you can email me at pam@fireflygardens.com

I promised pix of Curly Willow & here they are! They make into kind of wonderfully wild & woolly OOAK wreaths (that might be a challenge to ship)!

This one is freeform and I used strips of homespun to contain it a bit! Eveyone I do turns out different and takes on a character, size and shape of it's own!

I used a small grapevine wreath base to wire on branches of curly willow and it makes for a wreath that needs some space so it can spread out the spidery looking branches! I could see this on the side of a barn. Again, each one takes on it's own unique character, which is really cool to see as it is created and takes shape.    

These sweet bird's nest topiaries are done in  a grey clay pot and have a bit of burlap or homespun added to them. You can't see it, but buttons are added to the nests to complement the design colors. Perfect choice for a naturalist.

More products will follow - Keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment