Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mullein & wreaths

It's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow, so I went scavenging down the hedgerow & got down and dirty digging up some mulleins to replant in my gardens. I LOVE the fuzzy texture of the huge leaves and the super oversized stalks when they bloom. We'll find out later how I did, because they grow with a tap root, so I might lose some.
Today's cookie choice was Russian Teacakes, which I quickly froze or I would eat them all! Just a few more batches to go, but I keep finding some great recipes off Pinterest! Follow me!
I made several wreaths today and here's a sampling:
Brick red and Creamy Bellflowers with red berries encircle an 18 inch hogbrush wreath

This lavendar is faux, but looks good enough to scratch and sniff on an 18 inch Hogbrush Wreath!


Coral Posies and Berries are designed on a 10 inch grapevine for a rustic wreath with a homespun bow.

These wreaths will all be available at the Open House and will soon be listed on etsy and my website at www.fireflygardensbypam.etsy.com and www.fireflygardensbypam.com
See you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment