Saturday, April 7, 2012

Full Moon

Friday, April 6, 2012 was the full moon, and with the graphics of my blog, I would be remiss if I did not comment on it in some way. The graphics witch is named Griffin in memory of our beautiful chocolate lab, named Griffin, who we lost this past December at age 14. She was a true and loyal friend and we miss her every day, as we miss all of our beloved pets that we have lost over the years. Griffin was named so for several reasons. John Fenwick sailed the ship, the Griffin, in his explorations of North America and his eventual history with our hometown, Greenwich, NJ (get it - the Green Witch!). Plus, I love the gargolyle type griffin and have several in my gardens.

In this pix, one of our last of our Griffin-girl, she is the one with the white hair on the left and Fenwick is our 9 year old on the right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment